Our vehicles provide a driving experience unlike any other with an unparalleled blend of performance, luxury, refinement, and user-friendly technology. We are looking for a candidate who will represent our brand image and will provide a positive customer experience to all our customers that are in for servicing.
As a Service Advisor, you’ll provide first-class service, with a goal to serve and maintain great relationships with our clients. The primary function of the position is to initiate automotive repairs and services by establishing performance problems and services requested; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining records, while having a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
Other requirements include:
- Confirms warranty and service contract coverage by examining customer records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles if applicable.
- Assists with the coordination of alternate transportation such as rental car reservations or shuttle service.
- Responsible for greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, and estimating costs.
- Work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions.
- Contact the customer to obtain authorization for repairs, making sure to first address the customer’s main concerns before up-selling other repairs that have been suggested by the Technician; as well as to notify them that the repairs are completed, and their vehicle is ready for pick-up.
- Receive payment for the work completed, handle the cash or credit transaction and ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the automotive industry is required.
- Certificate of Conduct is required.
Rate of pay: $15-18/hr depending on experience + commission.
Group Insurance Benefits
Registered Pension Plan
**Subject to the terms and conditions of company policies.**
Capital Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the community in which we perform business. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Applications may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com