Sales & Leasing Consultant
BMW St. John's
As a Sales & Leasing Consultant, you’ll provide first-class service, with a goal to build and maintain great relationships with our clients. All while having the ability to earn a great salary. The primary function of the position is to be responsible for promoting and ensuring, through professionalism, high buyer satisfaction with every BMW/MINI St. John’s customer. As well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products and services. If you have the drive and a passion for sales and looking to potentially earn a higher than average salary, please forward your resume today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides timely professional service by demonstrating automobiles, explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking the customer on test-drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge by attending training programs conducted by Capital Auto Group and vendors.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Offer test drives to all potential customers and follow the dealership policy to obtain proper identification from customer preceding test drive.
- Generates buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchase.
- Participates in sales meetings.
- Closes sales by overcoming hesitations; negotiating price; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival and then delivers vehicle to customer, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and finance information.
- Compile sales information for the finance office in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Contacts previous customers to remind them of lease-end dates
- Ensures safety policies, standards, and procedures are followed to achieve a safe work environment and safety for all staff, customers, and vendors.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations of a diverse client base.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Works well in team environment.
- Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and material properly.
- Excellent attendance is a must and consistently arrives to work on time.
- The environment is an automotive site which can result in conducting tasks outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Company Demo
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Registered Pension Plan
**Subject to the terms and conditions of company policies.**
Capital Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the community in which we perform business. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.